1. It is important to have regular snacks to regulate blood sugar levels.
2. Try snacking on almonds, crackers, miso, noodles, pasta, dried fruit, yogurt and white bread. It's important to find what works for you body at the time.
3. Stay hydrated try fresh chilled coconut water, chamomile tea, ginger tea, ginger ale or apple cider vinegar with warm water and honey.
4. Using peppermint or vanilla in an aromatic oil burner at home or work can help alleviate odour sensitivity.
5. Pregnancy acupuncture and acupressure are safe methods to can help resolve these sensations.